Travel for Women : Itinerary India November 2021
INDIA RICH & RARE
19 DAYS| November 2 - November 22 2021
THIS TOUR CONTAINS MANY LOCAL AND AUTHENTIC EXPERIENCES
INCLUDING VARIOUS MODES OF ACCOMMODATION AND TRANSPORT
We will explore and see the unexpected, we will meeting fantastic locals and immerse ourselves in the culture.
It is not possible to describe, or mention everything we will do and see on our Indian tours, as India offers up sights, sounds and experiences around every corner, that delight and inspire!
On this tour to India we will see blue, pink, gold & white cities, temples, cliff hugging forts, deserts,
temples, palaces, markets and more ...
- AGRA ( The Taj Mahal )
- JAIPUR ( The Pink City)
- ABHANERI ( Chand Baori step well )
- RAMGARH ( Painted Havelis)
- JODHPUR ( The Blue city)
- PUSHKAR ( Camel Fair )
- UDAIPUR ( The Venice of India )
- RAVLA KHEMPUR (Best Exotic Marigold Hotel )
- VARANASI (Sacred city on the River Ganges)
DAY 1 : THURSDAY - November 4
AUSTRALIA TO DELHI
NIGHT : DELHI
Welcome to India out tour begins in Delhi.
Included: Breakfast/ Return Airfare from Australia ( your nearest capital city, where possible)/Private transfer from the Airport to hotel (with group)/Orientation/Accommodation/Tour Escort
Not included: Lunch ,dinner, refreshments and items of a personal nature.
DAY 2: FRIDAY - November 5
DELHI TO AGRA
Today we travel to Agra and the home of the famous Taj Mahal, enjoying the sights and sounds of India on the way
We will enjoy dinner on a roof top cafe with views of the Taj Mahal .
Included:Breakfast/ Private transfer with our personal vehicle and drivers/ Orientation/Accommodation/Tour Escort
Not included: Lunch . dinner, refreshments and items of a personal nature.
DAY 3: SATURDAY - November 6
Today we visit one of the wonders of the world.
- Marvel at the Taj Mahal at sunrise, a memorable experience.
- Enjoy breakfast with a fantastic view of the Taj Mahal.
- Later discover the World Heritage listed Agra Fort.
- We will also be stopping by 'Sheroes Cafe' for refreshments, this is a special place run by gorgeous women all who are survivors of acid attacks.
- We will enjoy another delicious dinner overlooking the Taj Mahal!
DAY 4: SUNDAY- November 7
AGRA TO JAIPUR
Today we will be travelling into the depths of Rajasthan, with our private vehicle and driver, stopping at places of interest along the way.
- As we approach Jaipur we will visit the village of Albineri and the famous step well of Chand Baori.
- Jaipur is the colourful capital of Rajasthan, featured in both Exotic Marigold Hotel movies.
- Marvel at the crowded streets packed with cars, camels, elephants, rickshaws and tuk tuks.
DAY 5: MONDAY - November 8
Today we are exploring the magical city of Jaipur.
- Our tour takes us for a morning visit to the Old Pink City.
- Great photo opportunity of the Hawa Mahal, (Palace of the winds) and the Old Pink City.
- A chance to taste the best 'Lassi' in India, at the famous Lassi shop.
- A memorable visit to the stunning Amber Fort.
- Try the best Kashu curry in Jaipur.
- A visit to the famous Blue Pottery of Jaipur shop is a must.
- Visit to a fabulous textile company with fabulous rugs that can be sent home .
DAY 6: TUESDAY - November 9
JAIPUR TO RAMGARH
This morning we travel to Ramgarh, which is located in the Shekhawati region, in the northern part of Rajasthan.
- Ramgarh is a treasure trove of painted havelis, temples, chhatris (cenotaphs) and johras (water tanks).
- A region known as an ‘Open Air Gallery', with forts, palaces and ornate traditional merchant houses known as Havelis which are often decorated with colourful frescoes.
- Stay the night in an exquisite original painted Havelis.
- Enjoy an evening walking tour of this captivating town with our host Raghvendra.
DAY 7: WEDNESDAY - November 10
- Morning tour of the stunning township of Ramgarh.
- Marvel at the town known as an 'open air art gallery.'
- Explore tiny backstreets and ancient painted havelis.
- Free time to explore at leisure.
DAY 8 : THURSDAY - November 11
RAMGARH TO PUSHKAR
NIGHT: PUSHKARThis morning we will farewell Ramgarh and drive once more through beautiful Rajasthan to Pushkar, a holy town in the state of Rajasthan famous for the Pushkar lake, various ghats and temples spread all around the lake.
- The markets in Pushkar are literally dripping with gorgeous things, this is a terrific place to buy gifts or purchase something unique and special for yourself as a memory of India.
DAY 9 : FRIDAY - November 12
- This morning we will visit the famous Pushkar Camel Fair , this is a wonder to behold, the sights, and sounds of Pushkar during this time is unforgettable !
- The word 'Pushkar' means lotus flower, which is said to be the seat of Brahma, it is often called "Tirth Raj" - the king of pilgrimage sites.
- Afternoon free to explore or ' shop till you drop', if you love Silver Jewellery, this is a great place to shop.
PUSHKAR TO JODHPUR
This morning we travel in our private vehicle through Rajasthan to Jodhpur, which is also known as the Blue City , stopping along the way at points of interest.
- This evening we will all go on a 'horse and carts' ride to explore the colourful lane ways, markets and sights of Jodhpur, an unforgettable ride.
- Eat dinner in the shadow of the magnificently illuminated Mehrangarh Fort, which stands in a perpendicular cliff, 400 ft. above us
DAY 11: SUNDAY - November 14
NIGHT : JODHPUR
This morning a visit of the extraordinary Mehrangarh Fort and marvel at the lives of the Maharajahs.
- We will also visit the Jaswant Thada, which was built by Maharajah Sardar Singh in 1899.
- Markets, bazaars, alleyways, exploration and more.
- Visit the famous 'Spice Girls' of Jodhpur and enjoy there knowledge of herbs and spices.
DAY 12 : MONDAY - November 15
JODHPUR TO UDAIPUR
NIGHT : UDAIPUR
Today we travel to Udaipur, referred to as the "Venice of the East" and also known as the White City.
- We will stop on route to visit the very special 'Om Banna' temple, one of the most fascinating and unusual temples in India.
- We will travel through the heart of the remote and enchanting valley of the Arvallis, with its tiny villages and beautiful scenery. En-route we will visit and have afternoon tea at ‘Ravla Khempur’ home of the original Best Exotic Marigold Hotel and where many scenes for the movie were shot.
- Ravla Khempur is also a stud for the world famous Marwari horses.
- Dinner overlooking the mesmerising Lake Picola, with the Lake Palace in full view.
DAY 13 : TUESDAY - November 16
NIGHT : UDAIPUR
- This morning we will visit the beautiful City Palace, with magnificent aerial views of the surrounding area.
- We will also take a boat ride on beautiful Lake Pichola.
- This afternoon is free time to explore or rest.
DAY 14 : WEDNESDAY - November 17
NIGHT : UDAIPUR
Free day in Udaipur.
- Rest, relax, recoup and enjoy.
- Perhaps enjoy an Ayurvedic Massage!
- Enjoy the fantastic shopping and ambience of Udaipur.
- This evening we will enjoy the cultural dance show at Bagore Ki Haveli.
DAY 15 : THURSDAY - November 18
UDAIPUR TO VARANASI
This morning we will fly to intriguing Varanasi, India's holiest Hindu city and the oldest inhabited city in the world.
- There is so much life and colour here; it is hard to know where to look first.
- This evening enjoy a sunset boat ride on the mythical Ganges River.
- Release sacred offerings into the river.
- Enjoy the ancient ritual of 'Aarti' on the banks of the River Ganges.
DAY 16 : FRIDAY - November 19
NIGHT : VARANASI
As the sun begins to rise, drift slowly down the Ganges River and watch the many famous Ghats come to life, an unforgettable experience.
- Join me on a walk through the Old City as we explore the lane ways and wander along the Ghats.
- Enjoy a thrilling tuk- tuk ride.
DAY 17 : SATURDAY - November 20
VARANASI TO DELHI
NIGHT : DELHI
Today we return to Delhi.
- Time to relax and regroup for our flight home tomorrow.
- An opportunity to share our experiences with each other as we share a final dinner before our departure in the morning.
DAY 18 : SUNDAY - November 21
DEPART DELHI FOR AUSTRALIA
NIGHT : FLYING
Our tour has come to an end, this morning transfer to Delhi International Airport where we will depart India and make our way home to Australia, with wonderful memories of India.
DAY 19 : MONDAY- November 22
Arrive in Australia